Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Read The Paper

12/3/2019

I've taken to reading the paper in the morning. This is no easy task. First, there is my bagel and coffee. Put the paper on the table next to me, and then arrange for Daisy to park herself in my lap.

Yesterday, while finishing up with my personal trainer, I slipped on something, and well you know how this story ends. You don't? I fell face down, after being sure to smack my left shoulder, which is the one that was fixed earlier in the year! Fact: if you're going to have a fall, what better place than at a physical therapy place.

Once home, I took some advil, (or something like it), and then took my glass of water, and my television remote. The next step in this scenario was Daisy coming up to sit in my lap. Daisy can be on my lap for hours. Eventually, one of us has to use the "potty" (me), and Daisy as well, unless she has "attitude", and just won't go outside! It's a good thing that she is a lovey kind of dog!

After two days of gloom and doom, Mother Nature has kindly given us a beautiful day. The sky is blue, and there's very little wind. Who knows, I might just, emphasis on the word might do a few laps around the circle, taking my rollator with me. I need the rollator so that I can sit down when I get tired. And, unfortunately, that happens after only lap or two. Gosh, I just love getting older, and suffer with"old lady" problems.

Still shopping. One of the things on my list is a book entitled "I'm Too Young To Be 70! Just saying the number 70 seems unreal to me.

Enjoy your day.

P




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...