Friday, December 6, 2019

Busy Day

12/6/2019

Well, here we are - Friday at last. 
and, for somebody who stays home 99 percent of the time, having an outing out is where is rare. But, today I'm going to have two events! I know, hold the presses.

Personal training this afternoon, where I will certainly try to remain upright.Then, this evening, Jeff and I will go to Benjamin's school to watch a play. Stacey tells me that Benjamin is the lead, and that's very exciting. Benjamin is a bit of a ham (I think that's the right word, and does beautifully in front of a crowd.

So, you can see, that I'm not always a recluse. And, when I do go out, I don't wither away like the Bad Witch in Wizard of Oz. I suffer from anxiety, among other mental issues, so it's easier for me to just stay home. But, occasionally I do go somewhere, and for me, that's today.

Jeff and I love this child, and the feeling is definitely the same on his part. Benjamin always tells me, and I do as well, that we love each other to the moon and back, and that's a powerful love!

I've been watching on Netflix, the show called "The Crown", You already know that I love all things Britain, but was completely caught off guard, when they showed Prince Phillips' mother as being mental, among other things. She lived at Buckingham Palace for two years and at the age of her death, she was 82 years old. Definitely a story worth exploring, at least for me.

Now, that our hall closet has been cleared of those little "bunnies", It's time for me to take an audit of what goes back inside. Pretty much anything, that was on the closet floor, clearly wasn't wanted or needed!

Not to put your mind into busy mode, but there are only 19 days until Christmas. It's also, that time for ordering things on the internet, might not arrive before Santa comes! And you know that timely delivery is needed now Fingers crossed that everything ordered is delivered!

I don't know about where you live, but back here, package stealing from your porch or door step, is becoming a problem. One woman's solution is her filling up a box with dirty diapers! I don't believe that a thief will every bother her packages again.

What I do know, is that whenever somebody is on our porch, Bella begins to bark. While I know that Bella's bark sounds menacing, in reality she is a medium-sized dog. But, the guy on the porch doesn't know that, and that's a good thing.

P


Image result for picture of thief stealing packages


 









 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...