Tuesday, December 31, 2019

End of One Year, the Start of Another!

12/31/2019

Last day of the year. Jeff and I gave staying up until midnight several years ago. It may have something to do with the fact that with very few exceptions, we don't even know who the performers are! Ah, let's bring back the music from the 60's! Music that good (only my opinion), should not become elevator music.

I'm trying to figure out, and actually pretty much don't care, but will the music of today, ever become elevator music? I have my doubts.

Ladies, tonight is the time to bring out those gold "Lamaze" dresses, high heel shoes and evening make-up. Guys, well I actually don't have any dress tips for you. I guess it depends on where the party is. I have faith that you'll figure it out.

With the beauty of Tivo, we can record the events in New York tonight, and watch is tomorrow. And, even more important, we can watch it in a fast forward mode. 

Perhaps, we'll do some binge watching of a television show or movies. The girls don't get a vote - it is what it is.

Big step for Bella. Jeff and part owner of our plane, needed to put fuel in the plane. Jeff managed to get Bella into the plane. She wasn't particularly happy, but she behaved as she normally does, quiet and controlled. There is a lot of noise inside the cabin, so if this becomes a regular thing, she'll need dog ear muffs. There is a wide selection of these ear muffs, depends on how much you want to spend.

One of my things to do today, is flatten all the cardboard, and put our container on the curb on Thursday. And, boy do we have a lot of cardboard! Some neighbors have already put out their recycling items. I guess they don't look at the county recycling calendar.

I wish all the best for you and your family in the New Year!

P


Image result for picture of new year party in new york






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...