Friday, December 20, 2019

What I Want for Christmas!

12/20/2019

This morning, I went to the laundry room to take my clean clothes and put them in the dryer, Surprise - the washer was full of water, and no amount of screwing around with different settings, could turn the washer back on.

Jeff came to the rescue, and apparently the only thing wrong was "user error" - um, that would be me! This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who knows me well! So, all is good in laundry land. Now I can finish the laundry that needs doing.

Not trying to be a "Debbie Downer", but there are only 5 days left before Christmas. I think that if you order something now, you will have to: (a) pay for expedited shipping; and (b) expect your package to arrive after Christmas. Gifts that arrive after Christmas, is okay, but leaves the gifter person a bit unhappy. I have two such presents that might not get here by Christmas. But, know that I did try.

Before Ada comes today, I need to take out all the boxes and gifts out of my office and start putting them in the living room. Then I have to, at some point, wrap said presents. You can tell how bad a wrapper I am, by the amount of tape (regular or packing) tape I use. But, only for the boys, because truthfully, they don't give a hoot for paper and bows. And, more good news, since we're celebrating at Scott's house, Jeff and I don't have to deal with empty boxes and wrapping paper. A win-win situation for us.

Have to do some tidying up before Ada comes. Jeff doesn't understand this, but I know you ladies do!

P

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...