Saturday, December 7, 2019

Yesterday

12/7/2019

Yesterday's weather was cool, but today it's darn right cold. Temperature when I came downstairs was 28, and I immediately turned the fireplace on. Let's hear it for gas logs versus bringing in wood, sparks on the carpet, and things like that. When the boys were home, Jeff didn't have to haul in the wood and start a fire - the boys did that. We also realize that a gas log doesn't have the sounds of a real fire. But, as you age, there are some things you just don't need to be doing.

Last night, Jeff and I went to Benjamin's school to watch a performance. The play was very good, and Benjamin had the lead role. Actually, he was the only boy in the play. He did an amazing job, and I can see him working in Hollywood! Mind you, I'm not prejudiced!!

Came home and both girls were in a frenzy. Daisy, especially loses her mind, when we leave home. She wags her tail so much, that it looks like she could take flight!

One of the things on my Christmas list, is certificates (or whatever else they call it) for Uber. I see in the news, that many women have been assaulted while using this service. Perhaps, it's time for women to carry pepper spray, or something similar. I also checked, and I can bring Bella with me, which would make me feel more comfortable. Mind you, Bella has a big bark but no bite, but can be, when needed, intimidating. 

Big news, stop the presses! I actually folded the laundry yesterday. Mind you, they haven't made their way upstairs, but progress is being made. (insert smiley face here).

Popping off now. Enjoy your weekend.

P

I would like to have a ride to get manicures and pedicures, and that's about all I would use Uber for.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...