Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Today

12/17/2019

Today, I have the "privilege" I guess of turning 70! Woo-hoo. Half the year, I'm the younger woman, since Jeff was born in April. Now, we're both the same age, at least for a little while.

Tomorrow, Wendy and Stacey are taking me out to lunch, and that will be fun. And, time permitting a trip through Target.

Tonight, we're going to see the variety show at Benjamin's school. That will be fun. Though we would like to take Bella, Stacey told me that it's better if we don't. Bella believes that every time Jeff, in particular, gets in the car, she thinks she should go too.

I have my last training session for this year. I am bringing Melissa a small present. She has had a huge impact on me physically. And, I'm now stronger, and if I unfortunately fall down, I now know how to get up without assistance.

We have had really sucky weather the last few days. A bit of snow, but for sure rain every day. For once, I'm glad I'm not made of sugar - because then I would melt, much like the Wicked Witch of the East! Or, maybe it was west, I'm not sure. Either way, you get the idea!

I have my Excel spreadsheet (of course I do). Every person gets their own column, with gifts bought and received. If that happens, they get a little "r" next to the gift. If I'm still waiting, then I have to watch for my shipments coming from Amazon.

I also know, and so do you, that there are limited days to order anything, to have it arrive by Christmas. Or, pay for expedited shipping - which is big bucks.

I have bought something for Jeff that appears that it won't be here by Christmas. Guess I could take a picture of what I'm giving him, and put it in a box!

It may be my birthday, but I still have to tidy up the kitchen (ugh).

Only 8 days left before Christmas. But, I had to see how many days until Christmas 2020. There are 374 days left! 

P







  

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful birthday with your family.

    Love you, Marilee

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...