Saturday, December 21, 2019

Going Off Blogging Duty

12/21/2019

I probably won't blog for the next few days. The days before Christmas has found me with my final chore. And, you know what that is - wrapping! To make things easier for me, I will likely just use packing tape and a marker for the boys. That's easy - even I can handle that.

But the ladies as well as Benjamin and Elly, do need to be wrapped. When I wrap, which l thankfully only have to do basically just once a year, I always start with way toooo much paper. Then there's the cutting. I always cut way too much paper, which leaves me with remnants of paper that I generally can't use! And, forget about ribbon and bows - that's above my pay grade.

Closing now, so that I can make a shopping list for Jeff when he bravely ventures out.But, first I must think of which dessert I'm (actually Jeff is going to make) going to bring.I have two family favorites, now all I have to do is pick one.

Enjoy the next few days.

Merry Christmas to all.

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...