Thursday, January 2, 2020

Today's Stuff

1/2/2020

Boy, I really had to remember the year date. I expect that I will, and perhaps you will as well, want to continue to write down 2019. It does take time to "re-train" our brain.

Yesterday, Jeff and I watched YouTube videos. Some were very funny, and others were informative. Either way, it was a great day (or an excuse actually), to do pretty much nothing. I think having a "nothing" day is a good thing for everybody.

Today, Stacey and Wendy and the little people, are coming to take me out to see a movie, Jumanji. Since I'm not up to speed regarding movies, I don't know what this one is about. Pretty sure the little people will know. This theater has a dine-in service, meaning that you order your food and they bring it to your seat. Very cool. Of course, you pay for this kind of service, but every once and awhile, you have to treat yourself.

There has also been some discussion about going to Barnes and Noble bookstore after the movie. I love that store, and can do considerable damage to the credit card, if I'm not careful! Stacey says that she will keep track of the books that I want to buy. But, this many books in one place, is my personal kryptonite! Libraries are too, but you have to be mindful about the due dates, and sometimes a lack of books that you actually want to read. Since my family won't let me drive, okay I backed into a building once, they don't think it's safe for me to drive in the forseable future. That means that Jeff would have to take me, and then wait while I pick out a book(s).

He would do this, of course, but I try to not interfere while he's working, which is most of the time. For Christmas, I asked for coupons to use Uber, to take me to the salon, and stuff like that.

Cutting this off short - I have to get my "going out" clothes. And, to take into consideration, the weather outside.

P





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...