Thursday, January 9, 2020

Yesterday - Apologies

1/9/2019

Apologies for yesterday. I had an early doctor's appointment, which unfortunately, when you're going to Hopkins, you're in for a lengthy stay. And, yesterday was no different. Through it all, though, Bella was perfect. She is a delight to take out.

It was very cold yesterday, and doesn't seem that today is much warmer. But, it is winter after all. I think Jeff and I would both like to see some significant snowfall so that the girls could go outside and romp around. Also, when it snows, it's pretty nice to come in from the cold and park yourself by the fire.

There is so much news going on now, that I absolutely read the paper - every page. Fires in Australia, shootings, climate changes, impeachment, and let's not forget the "royal family". Prince Harry et al, have shaken up the royals by announcing that they will spend some of their time in America, as well as England. I'm pretty sure that news like this, must have had the Queen, as the British say, gobsmacked.  We'll have to see how that turns out! I, am also very aware that most people wouldn't give this big news any thought at all, but I've always been interested in their activities. Maybe, because there isn't much going on in my life!

Haven't had my training for sometime. I'm actually looking forward to my training tomorrow. Who would have thought that would be something I would say? Certainly, not yours truly.

I have one minute to make this a morning blog. So closing now.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...