Friday, January 3, 2020

Movie Time

1/3/2020

Again, I just typed in the year as "2019" again. My brain will soon get the year straight, or at least I hope so.

Stacey, Wendy and the little people, took me to the movies yesterday. Before the movie, we stopped at a restaurant (can't remember the name) for a quick bite. Before we left for the movie, I bought dessert for everybody, for consumption later. 

We went to see "Jumanji" (I think it's spelled right. I only had water (which you have to pay for) and ice. Even though I'm not actually dieting as much now, as I did last year, I'm still very careful about what and how much I eat. I eat when I'm hungry - small portions, small plates and small spoons!

Several smaller clothes arrived yesterday. When I buy smaller sized clothes, I am taking a leap of faith. While I'm not fashion conscious, I do need pants that can't be pulled at the sides and pretty much come around to meet in the front! 

After blogging this morning, I'm going to go upstairs, keep my fingers crossed, and hope that the new clothes fit, or at least a bit large. Enough so, that I have to send the clothes back for an even yet smaller size. Wouldn't that be great? I think so. Jeff's credit card - not so much!

While the temperature outside isn't particularly cold, but the gloomy weather, sure makes you want to stay indoors.

P



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...