Monday, January 27, 2020

I'm Back

1/27/2020

I'm sure that all of my regular followers, have noticed (hopefully) the absence of blogs. One of my excuses is - I'm reading a book - and, frankly I don't want to put it down. My other excuse, is that I'm still working on my clothes! So far, I have filled up two of the large plastic bags, with clothes that are now too big for me! I promise that this is very satisfying. Once I'm done purging my closets, then I'll have Jeff take those bags to the basement. My trainer says that if I haven't had the need for those clothes in, let's say, two years - then donate.

I don't exactly know what the reports will take about today: impeachment or the helicopter going down with Kobe Bryant and daughter inside. On a general note, there are generally three things that cause plane crashes. One is weather. If the pilot is not instrument rated, like Jeff is, then the VFR pilots, which means they are rated for visual flight rules only. Pilots should always be aware of their surroundings, and knowing that if they don't have a, let's say a large hill, etc., in their line of sight, well sometimes this kind of flight ends badly.

I may be jaded, but plane crashes all seem to come down to: (a) mechanical failure; (b) pilot error. Even really good pilots, with many flying hours, can and sometimes do make mistakes. 

I'm not a basketball fan, but the loss of this athlete, will cause sadness for fans, and obviously, the family as well. Our hearts go out to them.

If you suffer from insomnia, then all you have to do is start watching the impeachment trial, and before long, you'll nod off quickly. It's history in the making and I appreciate that, but they say that even the senators are using spinning toys, doing crossword puzzles and the like. Obviously, there not supposed to fall asleep.

Knowing all of that, it makes a person wonder if they are paying enough attention, to be able to vote after the trial ends. Just a thought.

Stopping now. I need/want to make pumpkin bread before my appointment to get my head shrunk!

Have a great day.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...