Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Cheesy Television

1/7/2020

I started watching this morning, while eating breakfast, "The Bachelor". It is possibly harder to find something that tops this show in really bad television. And, yet I watch. It's sort of like when you see an automobile accident, while you know, you shouldn't, 99% of people, can't help but look. I guess that's a human thing. Perhaps, we're wired that way!

Okay, back to the show. The bachelor, like always, is a 10+ in the looks department. And, the women aren't too bad either. Last night was a 3 hour show, but I can't spend 3 hours in the middle of the day, um actually I can, but it wouldn't make good use of my time.

The women arrive, in long, sparkly dresses, that fit well. One woman arrived wearing wings (I kid you not). Because the bachelor is a pilot, the ladies brought all sorts of plane things. Toy planes, paper planes, and other things like that.

The part of the show that I watched this morning, already shows that the claws are out. Everybody wants face time with the bachelor. I guess I would too. He and one of the women are outside, having a few minutes for conversation, and well that other stuff too.

Within minutes of being one woman, another woman comes out, all but demanding her time. The women always apologize for the interruption. But, boy it's weak. If you have watched the previous shows, then you know that face time is important. Oh, and leaving an impression on the bachelor. A woman goes home in each episode. At the end of the day (show), there are generally only two women left standing. If you have come so far, and then to be left at the "altar" so to speak, would be heart breaking.

Something that Jeff noticed this morning, was the use of the word "like". He actually told me that I should keep count, and perhaps I will.

There is a weather predication, that we will (okay might) get rain and/or snow sometime today. Since we rescued the girls, we haven't had much in the way of snow. If it does snow today, it probably won't be much, but we'll take the girls out to experience that white snow, and yes, people, don't eat yellow snow!

Have a great day.

P
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...