Friday, July 13, 2012

Who Do You Trust?

7/13/2012

Who Do You Trust?

Good question don't you think?  So what's the answer.  The first and foremost answer, for me at least, is myself.  If I don't trust myself, then it will be difficult if not impossible to trust anyone else.  You need to trust in your intuition and inner voice.  Of course you can't go through the world alone - so you better find someone you trust and someone who trusts you.  For me that person is Jeff, my spouse, best friend and soul mate for 37 years.  I can trust that Jeff has my back and will always have my back as I do for him.  It is wonderful to have this kind of deep belief in another human being.  We have the kind of relationship where if one of us closed our eyes and fell backward, the other person would be there to catch.  That's trust.

3 comments:

  1. You should really take a swing at publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and you are a good friend. I appreciate the compliment. I just don't know if there's a genre out there that fits my writing - the little blibs and beeps of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're being modest, but I get it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...