Friday, May 27, 2016

Health and Welfare Week

5/27/2016

This week, I went to see my psychiatrist to have my head checked.  It's a solid hour of me talking about anything.  It's a good place to vent.  I have made some progress since 2013, I no longer see my psychiatrist weekly.  Nope, I go once a month or sometimes 6 weeks between visits.  I'll always be "crazy", but at least the "crazy" is under control!

Today, I'm finishing the week with a visit to my pain doctor.  I am having my right calf checked because it aches all the time.  I'll follow this visit with a nerve study test next month (can hardly wait).  It's not easy getting old.  If you're not there yet, you'll know what I mean eventually.

The start of a three day weekend.  I think Jeff will be spending time out at Andrew's house helping with some electrical work that's needed for the new deck, patio, etc addition on the back of his house.

I called Jeff yesterday and told him it was hot in the house.  His reply: use fans!  I did use fans, and they work well if you are sitting directly in front of them, but if you move away, not so much.  After dinner last night, Jeff closed up the house and turned the a/c on.  Hooray.  The a/c is running today and based on the weather forecasts, will stay on the remainder of the weekend.

If you're driving somewhere this weekend, be safe.  And, enjoy that extra day of sleeping in!

P

Image result for picture of ocean city maryland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...