Monday, May 9, 2016

Just a Monday

5/9/2016

After all the excitement of yesterday, today is just a Monday.  The start of a work week for most of you.  For me - you guessed right if you said chores, washing the bedding being one of them.

Our house guest (guest dog) is going back to his home tonight.  Gus loves his rawhide bones.  Trouble is, so does Maggie (lab) and Sam (Westie).  Sometimes when bones have been lost in the yard, it is like a three-ringed circus in the house.  Maggie and Sam don't normally have bones.  They tend to just sleep away the day, which would be my preference too!

The weather keeps changing and I don't know whether to wear shorty pants or long pants.  I have my sweater on and then off.  Windows open and then closed.  The house is like a menopausal woman, it's either too hot or too cold, but seldom just right.

I need to find a new California King chenille duvet or bedspread.  Our current duvet cover has holes on the bottom now and needs to be replaced.  Since we live in the East, finding anything in a California King size, is nearly impossible.  Now if we were back in California, that size bedding would not be a big deal.  I was going to wash the duvet cover this week, and now I don't have too.  

I can find California King bedspreads, but not ones made from chenille.  From childhood, I have had a lifetime love affair with chenille.  It is a cozy fabric and washes well.  I'm a pretty good searcher on the internet, so I know I'll find something I like very soon.

Hope it's sunny where you are.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...