Friday, May 6, 2016

Batching It!

5/6/2016

I don't know what the name is when a woman is home alone for the weekend.  Batching brings to mind, ball games, pizza, beer and soda.  So whatever it's called, I'm alone for the weekend.

Jeff is flying to Connecticut this afternoon to attend a formation flying clinic.  He'll leave this afternoon and be back on Sunday.  I've made some tentative plans with myself, which could include: cheeseburger from Five Guys, ice cream from Cold Stone, a movie or none of the above.  It's not going to be a nice weekend weather wise and because I'm made of sugar (it's okay to laugh now), I shouldn't get wet because I might dissolve!

I will do some laundry (yawn) and tidy up some rooms (bigger yawn) and probably take a nap both today and Saturday.  It will be a tough weekend, but I'll manage somehow.  I'll go to the grocery store this afternoon and get some junk food.  Definitely not cooking today or tomorrow.

So a well balanced meal for tonight will probably include pizza, maybe popcorn or ice cream.  Or, if I'm feeling super sinful - all three!

Jeff will enjoy his weekend, and I'll enjoy mine.  My Kindle is fully loaded with books to read and I have a large number of junk television to watch while I eat junk food!

I hope your weekend will be as good as mine.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...