Friday, May 20, 2016

Knee Brace - Wonderful

5/20/2016

Though one shouldn't get so excited about a knee brace, but I'm definitely excited.  Instead of that cumbersome knee down sleeve that was supposed to support my knee, but ended up at my ankle, I now have a small knee brace - perfect.

I still don't like going up and down stairs, because I have to remember to keep my right leg stiff when I use stairs.  It's just too easy for me to forget and put my right foot down and then when the lightening bolt of pain hits me, I remember that my right leg is hurt.  Bum knee!

I'm getting around pretty well, all things considered.  I haven't made it down to the basement yet, and that's where the freezer full of food sits.  The thought of having to go up and down the stairs just isn't something I want to do, at least not for now.  I generally don't cook on Fridays.  My theory is that Jeff doesn't work on Saturday, so I don't have to worry about having leftovers for his lunch.  And, of course there is the possibility that I'm just lazy!

It's lovely outside today, but apparently tomorrow will be a whole different story.  It's supposed to rain for most of the day.  Good for the grass, but not so good for the soul.

Signing off for today.  Have a great weekend.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...