Friday, May 13, 2016

Beautiful Friday

5/13/2016

My blog is late and I apologize.  But I'm late for a good reason - at least I think it's a good one!  Today was get "beautiful" Friday.  I now have pretty nails and toes and my "beard" has been waxed off.  It was a morning of pampering and every now and then that's just what a girl needs.

There was a man in the salon having his nails and toes done.  I know some men do this, but when you see one in the shop, it's a bit freaky.  So now that my beauty requirements are done for the month, I will turn my attention to the house.  The "bunnies" of dust are beginning to pile up and if I don't pick them up soon, I fear they'll take over the house.  Maybe instead of vacuuming the floor, I should be vacuuming the dogs!

Because it's Friday, I don't cook dinner. There's no particular reason why, I think it has more to do with the fact that I cook every other day of the week and believe (and rightly so) a break.  

Still raining outside and constant bleak weather is really hard on your spirits.  However, the grass looks great!

Keeping this short, because I really do have to get something done.  Being beautiful doesn't give me a pass on housework!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...