Monday, May 23, 2016

Sunny Day - Finally!

5/23/2016

The sun is out today and it doesn't matter to me if the temperature climbs higher, it's enough that it's not raining outside.  

I had several things on my "to do" list this morning and have already taken care of those things.  I need to try my hand at some housecleaning, but that's so boring.  And, not only is it boring, but the cleanliness goes away in record time.  It's a vicious cycle.

I haven't been out of the house in days and since my knee is feeling a lot better now, I think I will take myself out for a while today.  Destination?  Who knows.  Just someplace that isn't here.  

I want to have a new oven/microwave unit.  Our current unit came with the house and that was a long time ago.  The new ovens have the coils underneath something which would make it easier to clean up a mess.  Depending on how I feel, I may go to Home Depot and do the touch and feel of appliances.  Everything looks good on paper or on the computer screen, but nothing can compare to physically having your eyes on something.

I think I'm a patient person, most of the time.  Jeff may disagree with this statement, but in the big picture I do wait.  There does come a time, of course, when my patience flies out the window.  I rather insisted on buying the two power recliners for the den.  Happy with them?  You bet.  You can easily fall asleep sitting in the recliner.  I also wanted and got a very large television and was thrilled when Jeff and Scott installed it.

Happy Monday.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...