Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday - Big Deal

10/10/2017

Jeff got back from his trip to Minnesota very late last week.  Because he had been away, the girls both were antsy and wanted to play.  Basically, he only had a few hours of sleep, so when he gets home, I'm betting on a nap in the recliner.

I went to physical therapy today and the therapist ran "juice" (probably electricity I don't know) around my knee.  Every time I lift my leg I can hear the crackling sound, which should only be when you add milk to Rice Krispies.  I'm off doctors for the moment, and don't want to see someone about a creaky knee.  I know they'll tell me that I've reached "a certain age" (meaning old) and some crackling comes with age. So does wisdom, but it doesn't hurt as much, because most of the time we can't/don't remember what we're doing!


I made a large pot of spaghetti last night.  Jeff will probably take spaghetti in his lunch this week, until or if he gets tired of it.  It's not traditional spaghetti, but made more like my Mother used to make it.  After the noodles and other ingredients were stirred together and hot, she then added two cans of cream of mushroom soup and cheese on top.  

New hooves and bones arrived this weekend, so as I write this, Bella is going to town on a bone.  As long as she isn't tearing up something inappropriate, I can certainly stand the sound of crunching.  I just worry that one day she's going to break off a tooth.

Not much going on at the "Bassett Estate".  The cleaning lady comes tomorrow, so today I'll put some stuff away, to make it easier for her to dust.

In Jeff's absence, I think I watched all of the Halloween cooking shows.  Thank you Jeff for the cooking channel, I love it.  I don't watch food shows when Jeff is home, he simply hates them.  Maybe I should get wireless headphones, so that I can watch my shows, and Jeff won't be bothered by the sound.  Hmm, I need to check on that.

It's warm and humid outside.  Jeff and I are both ready for cooler temperatures, and less air conditioning.

P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...