Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wednesday

10/11/2017

Little known "national" day is Sausage Pizza Day as well as Bring Your Teddy Bear to work or school.  I can't imagine very many adults who would be brave enough to actually bring a stuffed animal to work.  But then stranger things have happened.

Yesterday, a day out from my physical therapy appointment on Monday, was in a lot of pain.  Pain piller (new word) pain.  I can tolerate quite a bit of pain, but my right knee had been overworked on Monday, and the therapist added weights to my right leg.  And I think the addition of weights to my leg was perhaps a bit too much.

Luckily, we still had some spaghetti from Monday, and Jeff brought home bread and made garlic bread.  Yummy tasting, but probably not something you would want to eat while on a date!  Just saying.

I'm loving the National Geographic channel on tv.  Really interesting shows and since they don't have anything to do with cooking, both Jeff and I can watch and enjoy. Of course, when he's not home, I'm in love with all the cooking shows.  On Chopped for instance, when the contestants open up their baskets to see what they are going to have to use, I try and imagine what I'd make.  Just for the record, I generally come up empty. 

I'm just rambling on, and basically don't have much to say/write today.  Perhaps tomorrow will be a better writing day.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...