Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday

10/30/2017

It's Monday
I've got nothing to say
My brain's in a fog
And people would say 
That's nothing new
Your brain is foggy
Each and every day!

It's not the best poem in the world - ya think?  But it's not bad for an early Monday morning without having my coffee yet.  The dogs are sitting in my office waiting for me to make a move, any move.  Once I do move, then they will leap out from under the chair, and be ready to start their day.  Mind you, their day consists of stretching, yawning, some barking, and sleeping.  That is not a bad life!

Tomorrow I'm going to see yet another orthopedic surgeon who apparently works on backs.  If, he feels he can not help me, then I think I'm done.  I'm wasting time and more importantly money, looking for the ever evasive unicorns and rainbows, which I'm pretty sure don't actually exist!

More tomorrow, I promise.

P

Image result for picture of unicornImage result for picture of rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...