Monday, November 27, 2017

Home Alone

11/27/2017

After four days at home, today Jeff returned to the "salt mine"!  Here's what I know about the weekend: Jeff was able to catch up on much needed sleep.  There were naps in his chair, with one or both dogs on his lap.  They all enjoyed that.

Yesterday afternoon, we went to Scott's house for a chili and cornbread dinner.  The food was excellent as well as the company.  In fact, we were having such a good time that we stayed until 10:00, which is about one hour past Jeff's normal bedtime.  It's hard to leave when you're having fun.

My kitchen is suffering from neglect - boring, but Stacey and Benjamin are coming to the house this morning, so I'd better spruce things up a bit.  

I have no idea what trouble we're going to get into, but perhaps I could have Benjamin rake the backyard, so it doesn't resemble the county dump - at the moment!

I'm keeping this short, because I've got work to do.  And, one of the things I need to do, is take Benjamin's gifts and either put them away, or conceal them on the chair I have duped the "presents chair".  There is no way that I could put packages unmanned and hope that Bella wouldn't get into them!

See you tomorrow.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...