Saturday, November 18, 2017

Yesterday

11/18/2017

Yesterday afternoon, Stacey and Benjamin came to the house to visit.  We had our lunch, and then headed for Target.  I absolutely love that store.  The store, unfortunately, for my credit card, has so many wonderful things to consider buying.  While WalMart has probably an equal amount of products, somehow their stores don't give off the same aura as Target does.

While in the store, I bought our Christmas cards to send.  We don't send out as many as we used to, but we still send out a few.  A special card for my sister, friends and generic cards for Dr. H and 
Dr. S, who individually keep me physically and mentally in good shape (more or less)!

Benjamin was wonderful in the store.  I had told him that if we could get my shopping done, then I would definitely go and up every aisle in the toy section.  He was as good as his word.  In the book section, he did point out several Minecraft books, and while he wanted me to buy all three books, I only bought him one.

Benjamin, was also very helpful to me in finding a gift for Elly.  I started buy pot holders, because I really need them, but Stacey told me I couldn't do that since pot holders was one of the things on my list!  And, I helped Stacey and Benjamin find presents for Jeff, who is super hard to buy for.  I rounded out my shopping with tissue paper, gift tags, a tiny bag for a gift I've already bought.

I used my rollator while we shopped.  Benjamin was good about pushing me around, but I did push the rollator by myself for awhile.  Using the rollator allows me to sit down when I need to.  And since the rollator's seat opens up so that you can tuck things under the seat, I didn't have to carry my 
purse - I just sat on it!

Jeff left early this morning to go car shopping with Scott.  It's not a pretty day outside, and a bit on the chilly side to boot, so I'll just stay inside.  Next week the fireplace people are coming to see why the gas log isn't work as it should.  

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week.  Mercy, where has the year gone?  I have a number of items on Amazon and on my list, so all I have to do is hit one click and the packages will start arriving - yeah.

Later.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...