Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Bella - The Stealth Thief!

11/29/2017

It's a good thing that Bella looks so cute when she's sleeping, because this morning all I could see was a dog that took one of my slippers, which was next to me on the floor.  I don't like to go downstairs and definitely don't want to go into the yard, because the ground makes me unsteady.  But, today I made an exception.  If I was a cartoon figure, smoke would have been coming out of my ears!

Down the stairs and into the yard.  I found the slipper, unchewed (but not for long I know), a bit muddy, but otherwise intact.  Maybe I have to glue my socks and shoes onto my foot, in order to keep them from going outside. The taking of inappropriate things has nothing to do with Bella not having enough dog toys and bones to chew on.  There is a laundry basket with many bones, antlers, etc.  I think Bella just does this stealing thing, because she can.  I have closed doors and there are gates practically everywhere to help keep her contained.

The thing about Bella is that there will be items in, let's say the den, for over a year, untouched.  And, then one day she gets a hair up her rear, and that item is about to become history.  Do I have to run an electric fence around all the rooms?  Not practical or feasible, but you get the general idea.

I have to keep this short, because I need to get ready to go and get my head shrunk!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...