Thursday, August 22, 2019

It's Thursday

8/22/2019

Last night, like the evening before, we had a storm lighting up the sky. Luckily, unlike old Sam, Daisy and Bella aren't bothered by noise and lightening. And, this is a good thing.  

My lunch plans fell apart yesterday, so I had an empty afternoon, where I could do whatever pleased me. Ada came yesterday, so the house has been cleaned. Our house is probably the simplest and quickest house to clean. Ada cleans the bedroom, bathrooms and kitchen. I am not a picky person, so just having those rooms cleaned is enough for me. 

Training today. Though my sessions with the trainer are not done, I already notice the difference. I can get out of a chair without looking ridiculous! Getting out of bed isn't quite so easy, but the trainer and I are working on this. I feel stronger, and with each session, I know I'm getting better.

Ready to get into the plane? Um, not quite yet, but I'm working on that. Baby steps, especially when a trainer is working with an out of shape person (that would be me). 

One of my goals is to be able to get off the floor, if/when I fall. This is a biggie. If I weighed less, and I'm working on that, then Jeff would be able to pull my "sorry ass" off the floor!

Training again today, and I really look forward to my sessions. The time just seems to fly by.

P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...