Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Birth Certificate

8/13/2019

When was the last time you put your hands on your birth certificate? Well, as part of the new identification required to get a replacement driver's license in Maryland, one form of identification is your birth certificate. 

I actually have a folder (of course you do), containing passports, and birth certificates. I went through that folder yesterday, and could find birth certificates for everybody, but me!

I now have to write to the State of Illinois, requesting and paying for a birth certificate. The cost isn't high, but it's just one more little thing that I have to get done. I have time. I have until 2020 to produce the MVA requested documents. And, a birth certificate is one of those documents. It's just something else I have to produce.

Tomorrow, Stacey and Benjamin are coming to the house for a play date. After Stacey and I do the salon thing, we're going to see Spiderman. Wouldn't be my first choice, or even second choice. But, my time with Benjamin is getting smaller now, since he starts "real" school the first week of September. I know that Benjamin will enjoy school and making friends. But, my heart will miss the "field trips", that the three of us have been able to do for years. Benjamin is growing up, way too fast for this MomMom.

Stacey and I are starting our day at the salon for some pampering. Since I've bought two products that will eliminate my need for waxing and pedicures, I'll get a manicure instead. And, who doesn't enjoy a manicure. There are from time to time men also getting a pedicure. 

I've got a list of things that I need to do (or at least start to do) for today.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...