Saturday, August 3, 2019

Another Warm Day

8/3/2019

It's summer time, so the weather should be warm, hot and/or humid. I particularly hate humidity. While I don't have curly hair, that gets curlier in this kind of weather, I just don't like sweating and sticking to leather furniture. I know, I know, if this is all I have to worry about, then it's a great life!

Worked in one spare room yesterday. Completing the task seems daunting. There's a pile of clothes here and another pile there.  Okay, so I've got piles of clothes (don't tell Jeff), and after I finish stuffing a hefty trash bag, will put those bags in the spare bathroom. Since the only person who sleeps over is Benjamin, I don't think my idea of "organization" will be a problem. To be sure, someday, I will have to address this problem, but not today. Hmm, perhaps not tomorrow either.

I've watched enough shows about: (a) space and/or (b) sharks. A few shark shows is okay, but I have to stop watching when they flip dolphins in the air. I do have my limit with regard to reality shows. I, prefer reality shows like: Married to Millions. I know the show is scripted, but that doesn't matter to me. Still enjoyable. I don't particularly enjoy a show, where I have to muddle through the characters and plots. A lot of the time, Jeff has to remind me about the who and why. Sometimes, when Jeff tells me something, I can and do, ask the same questions over and over again. Believe me, it's annoying for both of us. Jeff has to repeat, and then my brain has to remember what was said.

For me, it's a stay inside kind of day. Jeff and Bella are going to the airport, to see what's wrong with the golf cart. I assume that after he's done at the airport, he and Bella will make the shopping rounds at Costco and WalMart. Daisy and I will stay home. Somebody has to watch over the castle!

Enjoy.

P








No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...