Monday, August 12, 2019

Taking A Survey!

8/12/2019

Have you ever noticed on Facebook, for instance, how many surveys or the like, there are. For tickles this morning I took the survey for "what is this" item.  Stuff like old fashioned washing machine, to older vacuums. Still like that. I scored an 89% on that test.

Then, I took the music test. I didn't score so well, partly because I've never heard of a number of these bands. I only scored 72% right. To be fair, some of the bands you can select, are too new for me. What songs does Duran Duran play? Do I care? Nope. 

I, personally (no hate mail please), believe that the 60's produced amazing songs. Some of those songs are now "elevator" music. But, here's what I think - let's forward to say 10 or 20 years. Will the music being played today become elevator music? Somehow, I doubt it. 

Jeff, loves the station NPR and I don't. Might have to do with that Mars and Venus thing. Lately, though he's been playing the 60's channel. I really appreciate that. I can close my eyes, listen to the songs, and immediately transported to my high school years. Oh, and the bands of that era, "dressed" for their performances. Matching outfits, some cool dance moves, stuff like that. Based on the here and now, I'd go back to the 60's in a heartbeat! Just saying.

We did the store shopping yesterday. We went earlier in the day, bought a Costco pizza, which we can eat on for several days. The girls like it when we eat pizza, because they are given "pizza butts". They wait, sometimes patiently, and other times not, for us to get down to the crust, which we give to the girls. 

Even though I ride those stupid carts, I came home tired. It might have something to do with the start and quick stops when shopping - particularly in WalMart! 

When we get home, sometimes we let Daisy out in the front yard, so she can stretch her legs as she goes on "her walk about"! Based on the temperatures lately, after a few minutes, she is ready to come back into the house. Even though I don't run around, after unloading groceries, etc., I'm ready to go into the house.

I've bought a "beauty" thing, but it's inside one of those plastic blister boxes, which are nearly impossible to get into. I guess I'll use scissors. But, I think a great invention, would be a gizmo or something, to open up these stupid boxes!

Before I go upstairs and do some much needed filing (yawn), I'm determined to get to the product that I ordered!

Have a good day.

P



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...