Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Going Out to Play!

8/21/2019

Today, Stacey, Wendy and her mother, Elly and Benjamin are coming to see me. I always love company, since I'm home 99.9% of the time.

We're going to go have lunch - yum, and enjoy everybody's company. Stacey is leaving for a cruise on Saturday and Benjamin will be going to school starting in September. So, our mid-week jaunts will have to stop. I know this is good for Benjamin, but to be truthful, not so much for me. And, I really really hate being greedy.

The leaves are beginning to turn, and generally, Jeff and I will have lots of leaves to pick up. Not this year. For all practical reasons, the tree is dead and needs to be cut down. The squirrels also know that there are few, if any, acorns in the front yard.

To take down this tree, which is 32 years old, I have to have signatures from 4 neighbors, who might "object" to the removal of three. A report from the arborist (sp) and a sketch of what we're taking out and where it's located in the yard. If this tree was much smaller, Jeff and I might be able to get away, without permission, this tree. But, it's pretty hard to miss a tree of this size.

Happy Wednesday.

P



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...