Thursday, August 8, 2019

Mother Nature

8/8/2019

Yesterday afternoon, our gal, Mother Nature decided to drop in for a visit. And, no it wasn't a shower, but a deluge. We're talking a lot of rain, thunder and hail in some areas. Unlike Sam, our previous dog, neither of the girls seem to be scared of this kind of weather. However, I, find this kind of storms scary. This is perhaps while living in Illinois, and knowing that if there was a tornado warning, I was supposed to get my sister and myself in the crawl space under the house. Luckily, I never had to do this. And, I can only imagine what kinds of creatures lived there.

As an apology I guess, today is beautiful. Blue sky and warm weather. I have training this afternoon, so it will be an excellent day to have the top down. Bella rides in the backseat, and sometimes when we're at a stop light, people will roll down their window, to tell us that she is a beautiful dog. I don't know how exactly, I picked Bella out from the assortment of puppies needing to be adopted. The things taken out through the doggy door, is being reduced. Oh, she will still take out plates, cups and napkins, but seems to no longer be interested in shoes and/or socks! Progress.

Time to move.  Happy Thursday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...