Friday, August 2, 2019

Where've I Been?

8/2/2019

In case you're wondering, and I hope you were, you "may" have noticed my absence. Due to "technical issues" (i.e., me), I found myself unable to return to my original blog. I was trying to select a new background, and let's just say that it didn't go well!  You would think by now, that I would know better, when it comes to technologically. It never has been, and as I blog today, been my thing. As a mother of two geek sons and a geek husband, I tend to ignore many of the "how do you do that" type of questions. I'm back to normal, as far as getting back to my blogging goes.   

I've been making progress (alright a little progress), in organizing the spare bedrooms. One of the bedrooms had a number of cleaning machines: vacuum, and carpet cleaner, for instance. Why? Who knows, but it's likely they've been in there for years. Here was my solution: I "marched" all three of these bulky machines into my spare bathroom. I get that's not a perfect solution, but it's a good one for right now. Trouble with organizing, at least for me, is that after I've shuffled things around for awhile, I get bored, and leave the bedroom in much the same way as I had before - minus the cleaning machines!

I should return to my sorting and/or cleaning. But doing this is in a word a drag! It needs to be done, but unfortunately for a person who likes to "put off" unwanted chores, this is not a good solution. 

Perhaps, I'll fill up plastic bags with my "fat" clothes and take them down to the spare bathroom too. Even when Benjamin sleeps over, he uses our bathroom. Other than Benjamin, we rarely don't have people stay over, so for now, makes an excellent storage spot. I know, that by doing this, I'm only putting off something that eventually will have to be dealt with, but just not now. I'm just looking for an excuse, any excuse!

Happy Friday everybody. Have a great weekend.

P



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...