Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Dentist

8/28/2019

I spent two hours (which I'm never going to get back, by the way), holding my mouth open and open for what seemed like hours. Actually, it was hours, two to be exact, but who's counting, when you're having a good time! Since I knew the appointment was going to be long, I told Jeff to go home and pick me up later. And, that worked out very well.

The dentist, Jeff and I are going to have a sit-down next Friday to come up with an action plan. The thought at the moment is to replace all of my upper teeth with implants - boy is that going to hurt. Put in temporary dentures for the 5-6 month waiting period. And, finally getting the teeth I have wanted for a long time. Of course, all of this comes with a price - definitely a comma in there somewhere. But, even though Jeff points out that I'm nearly 70, so why bother with all of this now. Answer: because I want to. I want good looking teeth when I smile. Bottom teeth I don't worry about much at all, because you don't smile with your bottom teeth showing.

It was nice enough yesterday to drive with the top down. All of us, including Bella loves riding in the car with the top down. This way, she can watch the cars behind us and the cars beside us. 

I'm in the process of shredding documents. The problem is that when it's time to empty the bucket, you don't always get all the shred in the plastic bag. I've only started to shred, and already have a lot of shredded paper on the floor. Since I don't want to leave all of that mess for Ada to clean up, I'm using packing tape to get the majority of the mess off the floor. So, for now, I'm not taking on another project, UNTIL I've finished this one. I need to stop jumping from task to task. Start a task, finish a task. I'll let you know tomorrow how well that's working for me. (smiley face here).

Closing for now, and continue to shred. Do you remember a time when you just put all of your papers no matter what they were, in the trash? Now, we have to recycle, which is not a bad thing. We also have to protect our identity which is where the shredding comes in.

P


Image result for picture of shredded paper


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...