Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Driving Again

10/23/2013

Stop the presses.  One of our cars in for repairs and yesterday I went with Jeff to pick up the car and drive one home.  This was huge people.  I pretty much haven't driven in ten months and never liked driving to begin with - so for me to willingly get behind the wheel of a car is a big step for me.  Just for the record I did fine and when I got home washed the car because it had gotten so dirty.

For a treat Jeff brought home Popeye's chicken which is so tasty and I'm guessing super bad for us (at least in the calorie department).  Even knowing this didn't stop us from enjoying the chicken and there were no leftovers!

Our weather here is going to start turning cooler - somewhere in the 50's which will definitely require a sweater when you go outside.  The room in the hospital which the day program uses is super cold all the time and everyone has resorted to layering their clothing in an attempt (which isn't working) to stay warmer.

We watched Blacklist last night and it is an action packed hour of television.  I highly recommend it. To fill out my television watching I add in lots of cooking shows.  Watching cooking shows sometimes gives me a good idea of what to make for dinner or dessert.

To be perfectly honest, I will watch just about anything on television as long as it deals with cooking, fashion or even reality shows.  There is a show about two clothing designers who only dress the super wealthy, high end clients.  It is amazing to see how much people are willing to pay for a dress (and yes, in case you're wondering there is a comma on the price tag)!

I hope you have a fantastic Wednesday and get to do something fun or at least isn't work.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...