Monday, October 21, 2013

Checking In On Monday

10/21/2013

It's early evening and I am late getting around to my blog.  There is something about having to go to the hospital in the early morning to get your brain zapped (for my well being I am assured) that makes it hard to blog first thing in the morning.

The treatment was flawless and I have no rational reason for getting myself in a tizzy just prior to going to the hospital.  There is no pain, so I have no idea what there is about the treatment that gets me so upset.  I am now scheduled for treatments twice a week (double the fun)!

When I get home I'm a little bit fuzzy and have zero energy.  Sitting on the sofa and watching mindless television shows seems like a perfect way to spend the day.  This afternoon Jeff drove me to the library and I was able to find 10 books that appear to be good books.  I know you can't judge a book by it's cover, so if I bring home a book from the library and it's a dud - no worries - just take it back to the library and find a replacement.

This afternoon Jeff blew all the leaves in a big pile and I'm the official "picker-upper".  We filled one of the very large lawn bags.  I really love oak trees but you also have to love the mess they make at this time of the year.

There was a television show last night on PBS all about Hampton Court and it was interesting and entertaining.  I think next weekend they are going to do a show about the Tower of London (I already have that in the tivo queue).

Tomorrow it's back to the day program at the hospital.  I must say that the days do really zip by and I do so much talking that I'm worn out by the end of the day.

Dinner is over, the dishwasher has run through its cycle and needs emptying now.  I hope you have a good evening.

P
 

 


2 comments:

  1. I saw that show on Hampton Court too! I loved it! I stumbled upon it, I rarely turn the tv on anymore. I have some book suggestions to forward to you soon.

    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to book suggestions. Be sure and check out the PBS special about the Tower of London

      Delete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...