Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday all over again!

10/28/2013

Yes folks in case you're just tuning in - it is MONDAY - AGAIN!!  Why does it seem that Monday rolls around more often than necessary?  Could it be that we just don't want to begin another week?  That makes perfect sense to me.  And, as temperatures begin to drop it is so much easier to remain in bed with the covers pulled up to your nose! And if you manage to make it out of bed and get in the shower to get your heart started then the next possible deal breaker is getting out of a warm shower into the cold air of the bathroom. 

Jeff spent Sunday at Andy et al's house and worked on odds and ends.  It's a brand new house so there is always plenty to do.  If you did nothing but mow the grass that would take up several hours.  I enjoyed several hours of uninterrupted television (cheesy stuff according to Jeff) and made chili for dinner.

Well much as I would love to sit here and type random words which might (hopefully) make perfect sense when I'm done, I need to get my fanny upstairs to get dressed and ready to go to my program.

I hope you have a perfectly wonderful Monday with as few snags to your schedule as possible.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...