Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday

10/5/2013

I'm typing in front of my light box, drinking coffee and a warmed up waffle.  Yesterday after my ECT treatment, we went to the battery warehouse and with the help of the wholesaler managed to move two more vans to the auction site.  Since you can only drive one vehicle at a time, the entire afternoon was eaten up with trips back and forth.  There is now only one vehicle that needs to be moved and maybe we can take it to the auction next Friday.

Unfortunately for you the reader, I don't have very much to say today.  Shocking I know.  We leave in an hour to get me to the hospital in time to begin my Saturday groups.  There was only 12 of us on Thursday and I'm pretty sure that fewer folks show up today.  I know I wouldn't drag myself out of bed early on Saturday if I had a choice.

We are supposed to go out to Andy's house this weekend and check up on Smokey (the cat).  Andy has had Smokey for years and seeing her actually walking around the house is akin to seeing a UFO - very rare. 

I am packing a small bag for my groups today - some hard candy and cold grapes for snacks. Oh and some pages from one of my puzzle books to work on during downtime.

Once I get home this afternoon maybe I"ll have some news or an opinion to share.

I wanted to find some funny quote about Saturdays but while there are some, they just didn't tickle my funny bone this morning - so I have spared you!

Have a great Saturday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...