Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday Already

10/22/2013

By now you have probably gotten out of bed and have flipped your calendar over to show a brand new day.  The beginning of a new day is filled with endless possibilities that are available to you.  I'm going to be at the hospital participating in the day program.  

I don't know how it is where you live but there is a definite nip in the air this morning.  Let's put it this way wearing a sweater around the house feels good.  Ever so slowly winter is descending on us.  Have you noticed how early it becomes dark now?

We have at the moment still have a number of windows open but the weatherman is predicting a drop in temperatures by the end of the week which will likely cause us to shut the windows.  As much as I hate being hot, I'm not too crazy about being cold either.  I'm basically a 50/50 gal who has trouble making up her mind. I want to be warm enough or cool enough for comfort.  

This blog is going to be short because I don't really have much of anything to say and I don't feel like standing on a soap box to spout my believes.

Have a wonderful Tuesday and hopefully you are enjoying nice weather where you are.

P

1 comment:

  1. I love this time of the year here where we live in the desert. It's not too hot during the days...maybe in the low 90's, but walking early in the morning is so delightful, cool, in the high 50's or low 60's. We too will keep our windows open for maybe another hour, then have to close them. So nice to be able to open them and have the nice, cool, fresh air. Our new rye grass is planted and our lemon and grapefruit trees pruned, next will be our two ficus (sp?) trees. All is well in our world. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with all of us. Take care, Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...