Thursday, March 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Stacey

3/23/2017

Today, is Stacey's birthday.  She is now "x" years old - a lady doesn't tell or write down a woman's age.  It just isn't done.

Stacey is an amazing woman that I admire and love very much.  She is a wonderful mother to Benjamin, and is now devoting her days to home schooling him, and I believe she's doing an admiral job.  I know that I wouldn't have had the patience to teach the boys at home. 

Stacey is an artist and has many artistic talents.  For example, she can and has made Halloween costumes, as well as customized t-shirts for their trips to Disney World. When we do ceramics together, her piece turns out beautiful every time.  Stacey loves life, and in turn everyone loves her.

Over the course of time, Stacey has helped me in numerous ways.  She has taken me to doctors' appointments, helped fix the backyard fence to prevent Daisy from jumping over, and is a wonderful companion when we venture out to experience new adventures!

Jeff and I count ourselves lucky to have this amazing, loving, wonderful woman in our lives.  She is unselfish with her time and I'm very grateful to her for the times that she spends with me.

Happy Birthday Stacey.

Love J & P

 
 Image result for picture of birthday celebration





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! It is wonderful to hear. I look forward to our next adventure. Who knows what it will be. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...