Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday

3/20/2017

Today, I'm heading off to get my head "shrunk".  For an hour, I can ramble on and on about anything.  I always have a list on which I've written down my accomplishments, which hopefully far outweigh any negative things.

This afternoon, I'm taking my very sore body to my pain doctor.  The knee that I fell on in February still hurts like the devil.  If I sit too long, then the knee becomes stiff and after I stand up, takes a bit of time for me to get that leg moving.  

After receiving a list of the people from my graduating class, I reached out to my cousin.  I haven't seen her since oh perhaps 1968.  I sent her an email, not sure whether she would respond.  I was happy that she wrote back.  I have tried to reach out to other cousins, but they've never acknowledged any contact.

My book club meets tomorrow night here at the house.  I was going to bake/make a dessert, but while Jeff was at Costco came across a white, cream-filled cake with raspberries and blueberries on top.  It's very pretty and I'm sure it will be a hit with the ladies.

I still need to buy wine, some kind of fancy-dancy cheese and fresh fruit.  We start our meetings with fruit, cheese and crackers.  I'm adding mixed nuts to the "first" course if you will.  We ladies always start off talking about a book, and then eventually we're off and running about everything but the book!

In between doctor visits, I'm going to dust the living room and arrange the living room chairs around the coffee table, where I will put the food.  I'm actually a bit nervous, since our home shows some puppy wear and tear, but there's nothing I can do about that.  The puppies are beginning to mature.  I know this because now they actually spend a portion of the day sleeping and the necessity of constantly chewing, except for throw pillows, has dwindled a bit.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...