Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Fun Tuesday

3/11/2015

Yesterday was my sister's birthday, and if she doesn't quit having them, soon she'll be as old as me!

The movie theater has a $6.00 ticket price on Tuesdays.  I love going to the movies and since I don't buy popcorn and candy, the price is a real bargain.  Yesterday I saw the "Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel", which was delightful.  There were about 6 of us in the theater and I'm pretty sure that nobody was under the age of 60!  

I had watched the earlier movie about the Marigold Hotel, and because I enjoyed it so much, knew that I wanted to watch the sequel, if you will.  Most of the actors are the same: Maggie Smith and Judy Dench, both of whom I adore.  This movie had Richard Gere and he's still yummy to look at.  The man seriously looks good in gray hair.

The music, the dancing and all the beautiful colors of the clothes in India are a treat for your eyes.  I'm pretty sure that this movie is not Oscar material, but who cares, it was an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.  

After the movie, I had a manicure before heading home to fix dinner for Jeff.  All in all, it was a capital way to spend a Tuesday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...