Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Dentists

3/17/2015

Ugh just the name dentists brings back many awful hours sitting in a dentist chair.  Give me a doctor's visit any day.  When I was young, going to the dentist was a frightening event.  Unlike today, where all the tools of the trade are discretely put away, back then the drill hung in plain sight.  

As a teenager, one dentist convinced my mother that my gums were bleeding because I had too many teeth!  She actually allowed him to pull two perfectly fine teeth.  

Also drilling, while not painful, the noise and smell of the drill just puts me off.  Filling a cavity today is a much quicker process than it used to be - but it still involves the drill, which I hate.

My dentist is very nice as is his hygienist, but truthfully I'd do almost anything not to see a dentist.  As it is, I'm pretty sure that a filling has come out of one of my teeth, and you know what that means - drilling!

Happy smiles :)

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...