Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cinderella

3/18/2015

Yesterday, I went to see the movie Cinderella and it was great.  The movie was in IMAX which truly makes you feel like you're almost inside the movie.

We are all familiar with the animated version of Cinderella, but to watch a non-animated version was wonderful.  As expected, Cinderella was beautiful and Prince Charming, obviously was very handsome. 

The original animated movie came out in 1950 and countless numbers of children have enjoyed the timeless movie, over and over again.  

Apparently, there were a lot of people who wanted to see the movie Cinderella, to the tune of $70 million so far!   

If you get a chance to find your inner princess, indulge yourself for an afternoon and allow yourself to be thoroughly entertained.  And, if you can see it in an IMAX theater, that would make the movie that much more enjoyable.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...