Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring?

3/26/2015

Just a week or so ago the snow shovels and sand stood at the ready in the garage.  Well what a difference a week makes.  The large tree in our circle is budded out, a sure sign that before we even know it, one morning we'll wake up and poof that tree and all the others will be covered in leaves!

Mother Nature is truly amazing when you think about it.  How do plants who had been buried in snow and ice know when it's time for them to start peeking through the ground?  Of course, unfortunately, not only do dormant plants spring to live - but so do weeds - blah. I'm afraid my getting down on my knees to dig up plants is long gone.  I could get mulch and bury them and hope that the weeds would get the message to get out of Dodge, but that's not likely to happen.

My porch swing has sat idle for months, but as the weather warms up, I'll take my book and water out to enjoy the mild temperatures.  

I hope spring has arrived at your house.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...