Friday, March 13, 2015

The Sun is Out!

3/13/2015

What a fabulous way to end a week, with sunshine.  Still a bit on the chilly side, but the sky is blue and I don't believe rain is in our forecast.  The snow shovels have been put back inside the garage, and likely won't be used again until winter - yeah.

Rays of sunshine do a lot for a person's health, both mentally and physically.  As the temperatures begin to climb, there is a pull to start puttering in the yard.  Emphasis on the word puttering.  I'm not really able to get down in the dirt and start plucking out pesky weeds.  When I go play in the dirt, I have to think about how I'm going to get back up on my feet, if I'm on the ground.  Growing old and creaky is a wonderful thing (not).

It's not quite warm enough for me to sit on the porch swing, but we're getting closer to that weather every day.

I love the longer days and the different patterns the sun makes in the living room and kitchen.  I know that old Sam tries very hard to find a piece of sunshine on the floor to take his naps.

I hope the sun is shining where you are.  Believe me I will take sunshine any day over the gray and gloomy weather.

Have a great day.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...