Thursday, February 16, 2017

Carpets

2/16/2017

Yesterday, I had Stanley Steemer back at the house.  It always amazes me how they can take a really shitty (and I mean that literally) carpet and turn it into something that looks brand new.  I think, okay maybe hope would be the right word, that the girls are beginning to "get it" about going outside.  To ensure that they actually do go outside, means following them down the stairs, go outside and yell like a fish wife "go potty", followed by hopefully "good girl".  Yes, I could put them downstairs and hope for the best, but my hoping for the best isn't turning out so well.

This morning, the basement door is closed and I'll take them outside every hour or hour and a half.  This accomplishes two things: one that they can't respond to stupid dog next door who can't go potty on his own without sounding an alarm; and, two allows me to make sure they actually do go outside.  How happy I'll be when I know that they are really and truly potty trained!

After the gloomy day yesterday, today it's brilliant sunshine.  It's cold outside, but the sky is bright blue, and a day like this, can really push your spirit up.  Or, at least mine anyway.

This is pretty short today.  There is nothing much happening on the "Bassett Estate"

Stay cool or stay warm, depending on where you are!

P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...