Monday, February 13, 2017

Panic Buying

2/13/2017

Yesterday, Jeff and I went to WalMart, the best place for one stop shopping and low prices!  While going through the store, I noticed a lot of people who seemed to be in a panic.  Flowers, candy and cards were flying off the shelves.  Just about anything pink, red and/or white from wrapping paper to ribbons was in most shopping carts.

I bought my own chocolate - Cadbury's fruit and nut bar, which is a personal favorite of mine.  I also bought Linder Truffles for my psychiatrist, who I'm seeing tomorrow.  Maybe she'll share one with me!

Tomorrow night is one of the worst days to eat out in a restaurant, unless you have a reservation.  Jeff and I had our "Valentine" dinner last week.  The restaurant wasn't overly crowded and we only had a very short wait for a table.

We were supposed to have a lot of high winds last night, but today seems perfectly calm.  The sky is blue, and while it's cold outside, it's not as cold as it could be for this time of year.  And, we've had no snow to speak of.  A few snow showers that don't amount to much, but definitely no inches or foots!

This blog is short, just no news from the Bassett estate!

Men, if you haven't already done so, better get to the store today.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...