Thursday, August 10, 2017

Just Thursday

8/10/2017

Well people we have made it past the half-way point in the week.  We are definitely on the down hill side of the week.  One more day and I get tacos for dinner!  Friday could be my favorite day of the week - I don't have to cook.  Jeff brings me tacos and I love them.

Yesterday, I somehow managed to mangle my new reading glasses.  The frames are bent and not fixable by Jeff.  We're going to have to go back to the eye place to see if the frames can be fixed.  If not, we'll have to buy another pair of frames (sigh).  The reading glasses are very important to me.  They allow me to read smaller print without having to strain to do so.  How I managed to mess up the frames is beyond me.  But this time, the girls had nothing to do with damaging the frames, nope it's all on me.

My home health aide came in yesterday.  I am very uncomfortable sitting on my fanny, while she works in the kitchen.  She did an amazing job and the inside of the microwave has never been so clean.  She's coming tomorrow and I'll probably have her do some dusting.

While I eat my breakfast, I watch the television show "Dog the Bounty Hunter".  I like the show very much but can't tell you exactly why I do.  For me, it's just a fun show to watch and a good way to start my day.

This morning, I'm going to work in the bedroom.  I need to put my suitcase away and fold and put away some clothes, make the bed and just do some general tidying up.  I don't particularly want to do this, but it needs to be done.

Jeff has been very good about fixing dinner.  With instructions, he prepares the meal.  Tonight, is a hamburger casserole, which can be made several different ways.  We'll see what he comes up with!  Thank you Jeff for taking on this chore.

Tomorrow is physical therapy again.  Last time, we worked on my balance, which isn't too good with my eyes closed.  The therapist worked on my turning my head from left to right, which tends to throw my balance off, so we're working on that.

I hope the sun is shining where you are.  Happy Thursday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...