Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday All Over Again

8/14/2017

I took a break from "rambling" over the weekend.  Jeff and I, along with the girls, spent Saturday at Andrew's house.  In the afternoon, Jeff mowed the backyard, which I think he actually enjoys.  Who wouldn't?  It's a tractor with a cab and lots of goodies to play with.

I stayed inside, chatting with Stacey and Benjamin.  We brought pizza for dinner and since it was Saturday night, it was movie night for them.  It was getting late, so Jeff and I and the girls, who were exhausted from running all afternoon, decided to come home.  

Sunday was a lazy day.  Naps were taken, cheesy television was watched by me and Jeff fixed a sweet and sour dish for dinner.  I'm grateful for Jeff taking over the cooking.  I get him started by telling him what and how to make something, and the dish always turns out great.

I'm glad that Jeff was able to rest yesterday.  He goes 100 mph all week and doesn't get much sleep, so a day where he doesn't have to do anything, is a real treat for him.  I don't criticize him for napping, because I've been known to close my eyes during the afternoon also!  Only kids fight napping.  Adults are certainly in favor of the occasional nap. 😊  I didn't know how to insert an emoji, but today I figured it out.  I am a slow learner!

I have had breakfast and watched "Dog the Bounty Hunter", while doing so.  Now, it's time for me to get upstairs, get myself showered and dressed for the day.  I've got some laundry to do, so I might as well get started on that.  

Have a great day, even though it's Monday.  

P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...