Friday, August 11, 2017

Two Taco Friday!

8/11/2017

We made it.  It's Friday and that means tacos for dinner.  The tacos from Taco Bell fail in taste when compared to the ones we used to eat in California.  But, a dinner already prepared?  Who can resist that?

My reading glasses have been repaired and now I leave them and pretty much everything essential - pens, hand cream, glasses, puzzle books, etc., inside a plastic box that has two handles to keep it closed.  If Bella decides to pull the plastic box down, she'll be really surprised when she discovers how heavy the sucker is.  And, in the little basket attached to my walker, I keep other things that I don't want destroyed.

I don't know when this stealing/grabbing/snatching phase of Bella's life will stop, but I hope it's soon.  We are confident that Bella is the destroyer because she gets things that Daisy would never be able to get to.  After losing too many throw pillows, we got smart and bought a large plastic bin with handles to house said pillows.  Admittedly, it took us several destroyed pillows to decide that enough is enough.  Slow learners I guess.

It's a gloomy Gus kind of day.  My physical therapist is coming this morning and so is my home health aide.  I have no doctor's appointments until the 30th - hurrah!  

Andrew has asked us to come out to their house this weekend.  We'll get to see the baby chicks as well as Twig the turkey.  I'm sure that these have these guys will contained, otherwise you couldn't have a dog in the vicinity.  We'll probably go out tomorrow.  I believe that Andrew has a need for Jeff to come out and help and/or plan how to create the space where the chicken coop will ultimately sit.

Have a great weekend everybody.

P
Image result for picture of dog eating glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...